joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid-Atlantic GTG - Please see new Thread

Deck Pic

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine. I'll lower my standards just for this. And the surgery is this week. Hedley will show

They do have chili cheese tater tots according to their menu. I bet you could get them to add some jalapeno to them. OR scream at the wait staff until you get your wishes met. 

So...is everyone signing off on Quincy's by White Flint then? Somebody should probably give them a call if there's going to be a lot of us.

Is it suitable for 25+ people to gather and socialize? I'm fine with wherever. But the place should be big. A loud crowded bar is not a good place if this is like that. I'll be back in town next week and will start to investigate places. I think a dedicated area of a place is the way to go.

Is it suitable for 25+ people to gather and socialize? I'm fine with wherever. But the place should be big. A loud crowded bar is not a good place if this is like that. I'll be back in town next week and will start to investigate places. I think a dedicated area of a place is the way to go.

I've never been but it seems that several people mentioned it as a possibility in prior posts. All I've looked at so far is their food menu ;)

Quincy's sounds good if that's the final decision.  Being near Metro is a plus though not sure if that part is affected by the Safe Track around that time.  At any rate, I plan to be there.  We still looking at approximately mid-afternoon on Jul. 30?

Yes...mid afternoon seems best.  I'll shore up the details.  I think a private room or dedicated space works best.  Navigating a crowded bar with 20+ people doesn't really work in my experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived