• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2016 General Discussion.

Chambana

MMM/Mid-May-Mood flake gorgeous day we all  love. and hug a loved one.

Lol

Dewpoint at 28° - it's going to be a cold one! No clouds here anymore... Racine/Caledonia is about to clear out now.

wisgif32.jpg

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. A coating is on the car tops, roofs and parts of the street/grass.

Now I'm getting pure snow under crappy returns (the main line sort of split here).

Should have taken a pic haha. You were pro

obably one of the few areas to actually see accumulation.

Snowing on May 15th...quite a sight. A first for me. Even more crazy as it was pure snow, not a few rogue flakes mixed in or a pellety mixture like yesterday.

4627-800.jpg

Should have taken a pic haha. You were pro

obably one of the few areas to actually see accumulation.

Snowing on May 15th...quite a sight. A first for me. Even more crazy as it was pure snow, not a few rogue flakes mixed in or a pellety mixture like yesterday.

4627-800.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2016/05/some_michigan_cities_waking_to.html

It's snowing big flakes in this lake effect band southeast of Cleveland. Not really sticking IMBY but it's coming down at times. Could see some really nice bursts over the next few hours as those squalls over Detroit move over the lake and feed into this band...maybe one of those can dust things here.

Completely unexpected. 

Nice! Or not nice, depending on how you feel about a dusting of snow on May 15th. Lightning showing up now near Westlake and Avon Lake in that band in the last few minutes, so it's pretty intense. Maybe a burst of thundersnow would actually dust the ground out this way.

thats crazy lol. Flower day is a big deal at Eastern Market.

quick video of snow this morning

My mom asked a good question this morning, as we were discussing the stats you listed earlier about late May snowfall, and I said you probably knew the answer, lol.

Do you know if Detroit has gone on record observing snow (measurable or trace) in June? 

My mom asked a good question this morning, as we were discussing the stats you listed earlier about late May snowfall, and I said you probably knew the answer, lol.

Do you know if Detroit has gone on record observing snow (measurable or trace) in June?

I think he posted this yesterday, the latest observed snowfall was May 31st in 1910! Pretty darn close.

Archived