Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Possible 3/20-3/21 Coastal Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trough is deeper and tilted more favorably...not sure what's so bad about this run. It's an improvement.

Yea what's the deal with bad run? Looks good to me with improvements in the upper levels. Sometimes you have to look beyond what the surface shows. This baby continues to trend west folks!!!

18 z nam hr 45.

Long Island look good

Broken record this winter, sharp cutoff west of Long Island. The NAM is virtually nothing for my area (Rockland County). NWS agrees, the new update is less than an inch. Long Island and eastern New England do well though. Time has run out for anyone west of New York City, the evolution today supports this

Broken record this winter, sharp cutoff west of Long Island. The NAM is virtually nothing for my area (Rockland County). NWS agrees, the new update is less than an inch. Long Island and eastern New England do well though. Time has run out for anyone west of New York City, the evolution today supports this

Wonder what's up with the CA & UK model.

Epic failure if we get nothing under 24 hours.

you ain't lying,but positive trends are visible today.if one can't see slight differences in different conditions and forecast's then one should pick another line of hobby or employment lol..

Living and dying by each run is RAMPANT here.... 80% here think that the latest run released is what's gonna happen, and so on, and so on, and so on...

This has big bust potential in either direction, and if the trough continues to sharpen, the heights build higher along the coast, and this slows down a bit, allowing the trough to at least go neutral then I don't see why NYC points east get at least high end advisory/low end warning possibility (BEST case scenario)

However if it's a faster system, and the trough can't orientate quick enough to at least neutral, then I don't see anyone west of central long island seeing much.

The other question is western precip shield... The GGEM is NOT far from other guidance in terms a track ( yes it's slightly west) but it has a much more expansive western precip shield and a deeper system, allowing better banding, and precip expansion into the interior.

This is a really tough forecast for anyone

GFS, NAM, EURO show basically nothing west of central LI.

It would take some drastic changes to get those totals from the city west.

Still confused about the CA & UK models and the outputs.

GFS and euro have snow for the entire area. We continue to see improvements at h5 with 24 hrs to go. Your analysis of the nam was god awful take a break

Archived