Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Possible 3/20-3/21 Coastal Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously there is a West shift, but enthusiasm needs to be tempered here, we're certainly not back to the heavy snow idea of the Euro of 12-15 Area Wide stretching into far northern and western areas. If EURO ticks West as well then we are 2-4 the city and 4-6 for most of Long Island with Eastern Long Island at 6-8

Obviously there is a West shift, but enthusiasm needs to be tempered here, we're certainly not back to the heavy snow idea of the Euro of 12-15 Area Wide stretching into far northern and western areas. If EURO ticks West as well then we are 2-4 the city and 4-6 for most of Long Island with Eastern Long Island at 6-8

It is done trending?

That's quite the output from this Brams model. I'd LOVE this to come true. How often does it run?, and why do I never hear of this model? Any good?

Also, and I believe this has been mentioned a few times on here, but isn't the Euro usually know to make smaller adjustments and not larger swings in either direction? Not sure about the new upgraded Euro but it certainly could keep trending west.

that's the rep, but the euro took a foot+ of snow away in a snap, after 3 straight runs.

It's too late in the game.

Long Island will get a few slushy inches

The weaker Euro is .5 into Monmouth county. 7 onto Long Island. Mostly night time snow .

They will do a lot better than that.

If the UKMET is right, they will do great. There's an inch of liquid there.

Archived