joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine - 3rd times a charm

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro now warmer for Thursday. 60F for HFD but 30s just north in Massachusetts. Flip a coin kind of forecast.

It is ...but... heh, I gotta figure at anytime before about June 15 in this heat sink climo of a misable pos geography called spring in SNE, any said warm boundary that is 'modeled' in THAT position ends up verifying down in MIA 

word!

Who are you?

I'm someone who likes to read and learn about weather.  I read model threads and storm threads looking for discussions about patterns, model outputs, and pending threats.  I never go in banter, because I have no personal relationships with anyone here.  I get annoyed when you derail great threads, post one-liners, and insult professional mets.

NAM really warm sectors the SNE region after tomorrows temporary warm boundary collapse s...

42003983545 00803 131009 54041003

48010986842 03001 072019 56121006

54002826326 00502 052217 55161305  

60001904918 02202 072415 53151003

T1 of +16C should get the 2-meter to 20 or 21 C... not bad but one has to consider climo and that typically boundaries of this ilk, even in the best behaving higher mesh models ...will tend to delay, if ever.  

nice 2 days of variance either way...  Figure for some sleety/light ZR in the interior tomorrow, then perhaps a bust into warm sector deal to rocket things the other way at some point. 

I'm someone who likes to read and learn about weather.  I read model threads and storm threads looking for discussions about patterns, model outputs, and pending threats.  I never go in banter, because I have no personal relationships with anyone here.  I get annoyed when you derail great threads, post one-liners, and insult professional mets.

lol.  

You can block him.

The fish in you avatar looks so angry.  Don't be angry like him.

Some people have some issues and this appears to be the case here

Ain't you just the picture of innocence.  Why's that mean ol' trout pickin on lil' ol' me? 

Ha, how'd you find time to write that when you're searching for D8 threats in one panel out of 50 on one model, and then opposing D8 threats in two panels from a different model, all the while posting doomsday stuff about 23 million people suffering under D0 conditions?

Archived