• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    maley.chris78@gmail.com
    Newest Member
    [email protected]
JoshM

February 2016 Banter

My gut tells me, it trends to the king Euro, and we all have a heavy rainstorm , after token ice!

I'm all in for Feb 25th, too warm now, but who cares!? :)

Maybe Franklin can get his I-95 runner!  (Entertainment map)

255nhg3.gif

Maybe Franklin can get his I-95 runner! (Entertainment map)

255nhg3.gif

lol... Those don't exist anymore. They're like bigfoot, you see fuzzy pictures here or there but no one has actually seen one.

Just FWIW (nothing) I made what I'd consider a First Call map. I'll probably make another tomorrow. Just for fun.

Yeah, I think you're on the right track from what I understand. Was hoping for a day off Monday. Looks like getting to the office might be an issue in the morning if you're correct, but I bet I'm at work by noon, which is better than a normal Monday I guess.

Sorry if I sound too weenie-ish but after the week I've had, if this storm turns out to be a bust then I will be genuinely heartbroken.

Well, tomorrow is Valentine's Day after all. 

Just fired up new gas grill. Right between my little charcoal grill and big smoker. 2 lp tanks in tow, so cooking ain't a problem. Generator has always runs well pump great. No Fear . Just need a umbrella to keep all the euro rain off my head now, lol.

Sorry if I sound too weenie-ish but after the week I've had, if this storm turns out to be a bust then I will be genuinely heartbroken.

My suggestion: get laid. 

Guys, I normally keep my trap shut because I don't know what I'm talking about, but could someone tell me where these slightly more casual "discos" come from? I looked on the NWS GSP site and can't track it down.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?/topic/47856-Feb-15-16-Possible-Mixed-Event%2E/page__view__findpost__p__3985801

Something you only have access to as a met/with subscription maybe?

I've seen other humorous ones before but typically can't find them.

Hard to do when you're a near socially inept, average at best looking teenager that spends his free time watching old new coverages of winter storms.

Ok... eat a snickers then!

Guys, I normally keep my trap shut because I don't know what I'm talking about, but could someone tell me where these slightly more casual "discos" come from? I looked on the NWS GSP site and can't track it down.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?/topic/47856-Feb-15-16-Possible-Mixed-Event%2E/page__view__findpost__p__3985801

Something you only have access to as a met/with subscription maybe?

http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NWS&issuedby=GSP&product=AFD&format=ci&version=1&glossary=0&highlight=off

I :lol: 'd at the "darn" wording in there. :lol:

:lol: I know, right? Not stuff you read in AFDs everyday.

I saw one quoted here a year or two ago that was pretty hilarious but could never track down the source. I want to say it came out of a GA office.

Hard to do when you're a near socially inept, average at best looking teenager that spends his free time watching old new coverages of winter storms.

It'll get better. Valentines day is just a day like all the others.