Newest Member
    e46ds1x
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Carolina fans:

IF you could decide, would you take a statewide BLIZZARD next weekend if Carolina were to lose the Super Bowl this weekend

-OR-

Blowtorch until summer if Carolina won the Super Bowl?

It would all be decided by YOUR choice, which would it be?  :popcorn:  :sled:  :flood:  :weenie:

What kind of accumulations are we talking about with this blizzard?

Ok Carolina fans:

IF you could decide, would you take a statewide BLIZZARD next weekend if Carolina were to lose the Super Bowl this weekend

-OR-

Blowtorch until summer if Carolina won the Super Bowl?

It would all be decided by YOUR choice, which would it be? :popcorn::sled::flood::weenie:

I'm one of the biggest Panthers fan there is, but I would take the loss tomorrow, if I was guaranteed 12-15" next week, in a heartbeat!

But unfortunately, looks like a win tomorrow , and rain next Monday /Tuesday ! :)

I'm one of the biggest Panthers fan there is, but I would take the loss tomorrow, if I was guaranteed 12-15" next week, in a heartbeat!

But unfortunately, looks like a win tomorrow , and rain next Monday /Tuesday ! :)

Yep, I really think the Panthers win too. I am not a big Cam Newton fan (I'm a BAMA fan so, go figure) but I do recognize his ability which is the best in the League right now. Just glad my Falcons had that one positive against the Panthers this year but unfortunately for Denver, the Panthers will be ready tomorrow night.

Yep, I really think the Panthers win too. I am not a big Cam Newton fan (I'm a BAMA fan so, go figure) but I do recognize his ability which is the best in the League right now. Just glad my Falcons had that one positive against the Panthers this year but unfortunately for Denver, the Panthers will be ready tomorrow night.

Just saw he got the NFL MVP today and offensive player of the year award! Love or hate him, he is a great talent, probably Hall of Fame material!

Mackerel said 12" - 15". That would make for some nice drifts.

12-15"?  No.

Now, something like 24"+ and I really think I would take the snow... which is maybe sad to say, but I'm such a big snow weenie.  :weenie:  That's a once in a lifetime storm right there (well, 12-15" might be IMBY, too, but I doubt I'll live here forever).

LOL @ people choosing a snowstorm over a SB win....turn in your fan/man cards now.

Of course, it shouldn't be that surprising here...but that's the silly

If it was a verified blizzard almost state wide, I would take it and throw in an 0-16 season next year. I jumped on the bandwagon week 8 so I am not as committed as others.

Really thought this one would come further north. Oh well, on to the next one. Thinking about what another poster said about just reading the local NWS discussions daily and seeing if they are talking about a threat before coming here to follow it. That's what I used to do, and sounds a lot easier. Maybe the system next weekend will work out.

Go Panthers!

Really thought this one would come further north. Oh well, on to the next one. Thinking about what another poster said about just reading the local NWS discussions daily and seeing if they are talking about a threat before coming here to follow it. That's what I used to do, and sounds a lot easier. Maybe the system next weekend will work out.

Go Panthers!

Says the guy who started the storm thread..

Go Panthers!

Indeed... Probably the best idea.

Go Panthers!

Tbh brick, you were hugging models that showed you had precip and tossing ones that didn't. I'm not sad about this system because I never got my hopes up. Before you go all in for a system make sure it's more than the jma or French model before you eat excited. You had a lot of people tell you this wasn't the storm for you. Not trying to tell you what to do, but it's easier when you miss on a storm if you don't go full weenie mode lol

Archived