• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
GHD III Winter Storm February 1st-3rd (Part 2)

Powerball

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what's funny, the RGEM track is the furthest north.

By looking at where the low is forming in NM, it will be starting off correct.

Edit: Put the EURO on the map. Track is actually over Chicago this run, even though it starts off kind of north in Kansas.

post-7389-0-34207900-1454353260_thumb.pn

You know what's funny, the RGEM track is the furthest north.

By looking at where the low is forming in NM, it will be starting off correct.

Edit: Put the EURO on the map. Track is actually over Chicago this run, even though it starts off kind of north in Kansas.

GHD III tracks Monday12z.png

Kind of OT, but geos I really like these maps you have been making. Allows me to at a glance compare tracks, without having 15 tabs open and wasting away 30+ minutes. Keep up the good work.

It's been a looooong time since the point has had heavy snow wording with 30mph gusts. 

Was somewhat disappointed in the afternoon disco from MPX. Seemed a little short and didn't really say much. A little surprised considering this should be the biggest storm in several years. They do mention snowfall rates of 1"\hr.

Lol! I benefited from the Geos magnet when I lived in the Chicago burbs. But he will not be turning his magnet on now. Haha

Haha. No, you'll get much more than I will. It's kind a fun watching this system coming together after 10 + days of watching it on models.

Archived