joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 22-24th Blizzard Observation and Snow Reports

The Iceman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am ecstatic for those who storm after storm got screwed, but are now cashing in finally. :snowing:

But you can see the complete screw zone that set up over the city -

post-1915-0-54775700-1453582216_thumb.gi

The snow intensity ticked up just a bit as the band is being fined tuned to skirt the city border.  :axe:

Temp is 27.3F  Winds have slacked off a bit - generally 10 - 20 mph sustained.

Larger flakes in Warminster now. Moderate snow. Picked up another inch since last measurement at 2:45pm. Have an even 26" of snow currently. Waiting on heavier portion of deformation band to swing thru hopefully before shrinking and/or diminishing.

I lived in Southeast Delco during the 96 Blizzard....a stone's throw from Philly International. Not sure I will be able to pickup an additional 4.8" here in Warminster tonight to make this my top storm or not. Going to be close!

Oh, and the wind is starting to whip around again.

Larger flakes in Warminster now. Moderate snow. Picked up another inch since last measurement at 2:45pm. Have an even 26" of snow. Waiting on heavier portion of deformation band to swing thru hopefully before shrinking and/or diminishing.

I lived in Southeast Delco during the 96 Blizzard....a stone's throw from Philly International. Not sure I will be able to pickup an additional 4.8" here in Warminster tonight to make this my top storm or not. Going to be close!

Oh, and the wind is starting to whip around again.

I don't see how you WON'T pick up an additional 5" of snow.

Archived