joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 22-24th Blizzard Observation and Snow Reports

The Iceman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I happy for all those getting pounded. Please send pics. The second lull in Center City is now approaching 3 hours. I'm starting to lose faith that any additional heavy bands will move through as this dry slot is proving to be very stubborn. If we don't get much else, then we still had a significant storm, but falls short of historic. Being that all our heavy snow fell overnight, I should've stayed up!!

19" reported by local spotter near me, since I cant find a accurate spot to measure,  I will rely on him. 1-2" per hr rates now man this is awesome

It sure is. Visibility is down to a couple of blocks. Snapped a quick pic but it doesn't quite do it justice. The band is just sitting there training over the area. So hard to get consistent measurements but it seemed like we had about 16" at 1pm. 

post-8902-0-82946000-1453576081_thumb.jp

Finally back under the heavy snow band!  The winds have really started kicking up too.

^Yes...most definitely. Things are cranking again. Many more hours of good stuff incoming.

26.8F Mod-semi heavy band currently.

I feel like being the idiot who goes out grills/BBQ's dinner....and the neighbors say "WTF"?

Archived