joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm Banter & Complaint Thread, Jan 22-23

No snow for you

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna drive home to Kennesaw tomorrow afternoon and hopefully arrive there around 3PM. Then if at that point things look on track I may head up to the Blue Ridge area and spend the night in a hotel. I feel like that going up there in the "mountains" solidifies seeing an inch or two but you never know with a deform band.

Good luck to my Carolina friends hope y'all get hammered with all snow/sleet and none of that dreaded freezing rain!

This should be shaping up to be a good Winter event for Charlotte... sucks Burger has to be out of town for this one.. he's a trooper who is STILL on here forecasting & doing model analysis for the area.

For as much as Dutch people are obsessed with weather even they think I'm crazy! Can't miss a historic snow/ice storm even while here.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Oh..my..dog..

The amount of moisture that is pumping from the GOM right now is astonishing. Conveyor belt right to the triad. Bring it!

You better hope it's snow cause if you see what I'm seeing here in upstate you won't like it. I'm under a full blown ice storm right now, and 10 miles up the road is getting all snow. I'm hoping I change to snow, what I'm getting is already not looking good. Its getting ugly in a hurry here!

Archived