Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 22-23 Storm Threat

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better all around hit more expansive precipitation shield than 0z, if we could get this to close off later we would be crushed

A few hours slower and a few mb lower and we'll be set. Shame there isn't a mountain range going right through Princeton, NJ... that would slow things down!  :pimp:

MOTHER OF GOD!

I'm getting a little excited....

I may have gotten a little tooooo excited.... :arrowhead:

Some 12z Euro by location

PTW - 15"; MQS 16"; ABE 15"; DYL 17"; CXY 17"; LNS 16"; THV 20"; MPO 12"; UNV 10"; UKT 15"; OQN 17"; TTN 20"; RDG 15"; PHL 18"; PNE 18"; ILG 17"; VAY 19"; ACY 13" Princeton 20"

Could you possibly provide DOV or GED? technically part of this sub forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I know it's far, far too early for snow amounts. And I do know it'll continue to ebb and flow, but help a newb out: Is there a reason we're cheering the latest Euro even more even though the amounts got slashed "drastically" from 24-26 for Philly to 18?

The response to the latest Euro just seems incongruent? [Don't kill me, I'm just trying to learn].

I know it's far, far too early for snow amounts. And I do know it'll continue to ebb and flow, but help a newb out: Is there a reason we're cheering the latest Euro even more even though the amounts got slashed "drastically" from 24-26 for Philly to 18?

The response to the latest Euro just seems incongruent? [Don't kill me, I'm just trying to learn].

mostly because the parallel was a whiff altogether

Archived