• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jb noon update

Ji

because a blizzard over the ocean isnt a big deal.

+1

he also starts his column by saying 'the current clipper is working out as planned". oh really? He outlined his snow area for this clipper as 3-6 between i-70 andi-80 diminishing to 1-3" once east of the apps to the coast.

i saw 2 flakes on my card hood this morning. He's quite the revisionist

he said due to a classic phase job happening at Hatterras. he is basically going with euro track but says the s/w is being held back too much due to Euro Bias

Thanks.

Haven't read his column since it went pay but from what I've heard on the message boards and from what I remember a few years ago I have to agree with the comments here. He over hypes everything towards the extreme when it comes to the 95 corridor and finds reasons to justify going against guidance that doesn't show that. It's a shame because I feel he is actually a very good met that lets his bias towards 95 get in the way of sound reasoning.

well his morning post must be freaking some people out (that k now how to read between the JB lines). he lays out the reasons each scenario might be right or wrong, but makes no indication he favors the euro idea at all. Gives the GFS idea just as much credibility. While that is understandable, for JB that counts as a MAJOR back-peddle.

well his morning post must be freaking some people out (that k now how to read between the JB lines). he lays out the reasons each scenario might be right or wrong, but makes no indication he favors the euro idea at all. Gives the GFS idea just as much credibility. While that is understandable, for JB that counts as a MAJOR back-peddle.

That was precisely my JB forecast this year. He would go all in, bust....buy back in.....and try to ride out the blinds until he sees a pair of aces and a cheap flop which gives him trips. Then he will claim victory, meanwhile, some intern who is striving to make minimum wage at accuweather sits there watching all of this play out all the while trying to figure out why he/she does not even make minimum wage and has to bus tables at the local Outback 5 nights per week just to pay a share of rent while JB is out getting pumped up on campus, pops in to cut a few videos in which he spits out so much BS spin wrapped with 3-4 intriguing nuggets of content which said interns just spent 8 hours interrupting from dimensional extrapolations to analog parity, all of which are soon be whored out for 20 bucks per months which apparently generates enough revenue to provide margin share for a over pumped, over hyped, still sometimes interesting though now in his 9th season (web wise) soon to be only found in reruns, forecaster from Jersey who also benefits from a little something called "auto renew".

Ho Ho Ho

it was a good column and vid this morning. Laid out the pros and cons of both models and the idea that either could win out. I figured he'd be headlining a call to the National Guard or something after last nights' euro lol.

I also think he really has no idea which one wins out...mabybe a compromise. I don't think he's favoring the euro from a meteorological standpoint, I think he's showing favor to it becuase he would like to see it happen. He even mentions the 'nightmare' the gfs would be for him if it verifies and there's still no snowcover in portions of the midatlantic. The 'bloggers' will destroy him...lol

Either way he thinks this is the best it'll get this winter for a blockbuster on the coast.....sounds like he's going for the typical la nina turn around very soon.

Looks like we're pretty much finished further west for awhile...got our crusty 2" so techinically a white xmas...woohoo

Archived