Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December Obs.

mackerel_sky

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impressive line just moved through with "biblical" :lmao:  rates and lots of wind.  I was buying some things at Home Depot when it came through and the wind blew buggies over in the parking lot.  That's probably about the hardest it has rained all year.

Those pencil thin lines on days like this with strong LLJ's almost always produce the goods.....its more typical in Nov than mid Dec but so far this isn't a typical Dec....5 mins of insane wind and rain then its over, hope it makes it to eastern NC.....

Those pencil thin lines on days like this with strong LLJ's almost always produce the goods.....its more typical in Nov than mid Dec but so far this isn't a typical Dec....5 mins of insane wind and rain then its over, hope it makes it to eastern NC.....

You know better than that :D What's left of the line in NC has all but vanished. Charlotte stole it all!!!

I am curious to see the weather move through on Thursday!  It has been interesting to see it spin up, and that it will be here so quickly is hopefully a way to see to some extant what lows in January - March may be like if they have a similar development pattern!

if it's going to be warm out it better be wet, dry, storming, clear. Anything but plain rain!

I would take a good cold rain right now ! I heard we were going to get tons of those this winter!???

All my rains have been tropical , like Miami style!

I would kill for a good 35 and rain, hell, 55 and rain would be a nice change! :(

I would take a good cold rain right now ! I heard we were going to get tons of those this winter!???

All my rains have been tropical , like Miami style!

I would kill for a good 35 and rain, hell, 55 and rain would be a nice change! :(

Ummm...Your own observation image shows 53 and rain right now.  I think you got your wish.

Archived