• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache

Y'all would like the Euro para.

Nut, I have noticed the same with regards to 12z 0z. The 0z Euro ensembles Hanes nice deep negatively tilted trough in the sweet spot for us.

Wow, no kiddin!  0z Euro parallel has 10 to 14 inches from the Tennessee River in the west eastward with a tiny strip up the eastern valley of 5 to 6 inches.  West TN with 4 to 7, north AL and north GA 2 to 5 south to north. 

I'm loving the consistency of the Euro lately, just hope we can avoid ice.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, no kiddin! 0z Euro parallel has 10 to 14 inches from the Tennessee River in the west eastward with a tiny strip up the eastern valley of 5 to 6 inches. West TN with 4 to 7, north AL and north GA 2 to 5 south to north.

Where can I get those snowfall maps?

Wow, no kiddin! 0z Euro parallel has 10 to 14 inches from the Tennessee River in the west eastward with a tiny strip up the eastern valley of 5 to 6 inches. West TN with 4 to 7, north AL and north GA 2 to 5 south to north.

I'll cash out with it now. I like the look of the ensemble mean 5h track. It would imply a storm running up inside the coast of the Carolina's.

Great. Thx

weathertree4u...You can pay by the month on wxbell.  I am just going to use it until winter is over and re-up next winter.  The model center on AmWx is cheaper from a pricing standpoint and is high quality from what I hear.  Not sure if you have subscription, but wxbell has a lot of other great model tools as well.  

weathertree4u...You can pay by the month on wxbell. I am just going to use it until winter is over and re-up next winter. The model center on AmWx is cheaper from a pricing standpoint and is high quality from what I hear. Not sure if you have subscription, but wxbell has a lot of other great model tools as well.

Yea, I have subscription, great site wasn't aware it was on there. Is this the first run it was showing this or have there been enough consistently to say there is a threat. I know that much snow would put Nashvegas past 20" for season which hasn't happened couple decades

Yea, I have subscription, great site wasn't aware it was on there. Is this the first run it was showing this or have there been enough consistently to say there is a threat. I know that much snow would put Nashvegas past 20" for season which hasn't happened couple decades

I've been getting wxbell a couple of months every winter just for their Euro maps and charts.  AmericanWX model center I keep year round as I think it is better for everything else.  The interface is slicker and I like the graphic style of the maps.  I'd gladly pay more money to have a model center with a beefed up Euro package and ditch wxbell for good.  Just my opinion.

Regarding the parallel, I forget to check it until someone mentions it so I can't say if it has been consistent or how it has verified this season.

I've been getting wxbell a couple of months every winter just for their Euro maps and charts. AmericanWX model center I keep year round as I think it is better for everything else. The interface is slicker and I like the graphic style of the maps. I'd gladly pay more money to have a model center with a beefed up Euro package and ditch wxbell for good. Just my opinion.

Regarding the parallel, I forget to check it until someone mentions it so I can't say if it has been consistent or how it has verified this season.[/quot

Never had the americanwx stuff but no complaints with weatherbell

Like franklin said earlier, it has been on the op since last Friday at 12z and now the 0z this AM.  Ensembles have had it for about a week.  Normally, I don't get to excited until inside of 120.  Still seven days to go.  This is also about the stage where models can lose a storm only to get it back in a couple of days.  It is nice to see the Canadian and UKIE on board.  Until today, it was basically just the Euro if I remember correctly.  Still a long ways to go.

And what is crazy...the Canadian could have been bigger.  Forms the low over the EC vs the inland runner like the 0z Euro.  If that low were to track inland(would change the axis of snow just a bit), could have been a monster hit over the eastern Valley.  The HP slides off a bit too fast for that, but on the 0z Euro it didn't.

The surface temps were sketchy on that Canadian run, like freezing line up in Kentucky, but we'll worry about that later.

It got my area to a max of 33 but after the snow is gone for the most part. At the height of the snow temps are below freezing for all of East Tennessee, 850s are good for everyone but extreme SE Tn.

Archived