Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/ Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing how most of us have fraying nerves and shared weather insecurities...

I'm curious if any would be willing to share your unusual superstitions that you practice whenever we face potential "winter monsters"⁉️

(eg: putting away the razor, a special dance, a good luck pair of undershorts etc)

I watch the movie "Airplane".

Water main break 2 houses up from me. Jackhammers all night (and still going)...and trying to follow this storm. I've given up on sleep for a bit...

One model run doesnt show a complete capture of the surface low and the other subforums lose it mentally. Likely just a blip/hiccup....it happens. But people are freaking out, "this is looking like your run of the mill storm" and "we will be lucky to see a foot". You cant make this stuff up, lol! Times like these I truly appreciate our little subforum here. You guys all rock!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Anyone happen to look at the 6z gfs in regards to the Jan 27-29 event? Would make this weekend storm look like child's play.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

very interesting set up but looks to me like a lot of rain at the moment. would be flooding rains as depicted especially with a foot of snow on the ground.

very interesting set up but looks to me like a lot of rain at the moment. would be flooding rains as depicted especially with a foot of snow on the ground.

Go past the rainy frontal passage on the 27th and watch the low that forms on the front down South on the 28th-29th. Verbatim, thats alot of snow. Im assuming you didnt look past the fropa?

fd235fbbdb6135b02c1e1998abfdf711.jpg

1ce40671a41d4e97e02cada02ce13c77.jpg

Go past the rainy frontal passage on the 27th and watch the low that forms on the front down South on the 28th-29th. Verbatim, thats alot of snow. Im assuming you didnt look past the fropa?

fd235fbbdb6135b02c1e1998abfdf711.jpg

1ce40671a41d4e97e02cada02ce13c77.jpg

I was looking at 00z, oops. that's a bomb. good to see another big threat on the horizon. clown maps are incredible between the 2 storms..

Archived