11/04/2015 0.05
11/05/2015 T
11/06/2015 T
11/07/2015 T
11/08/2015 0.38
11/09/2015 0.24
11/10/2015 1.28
Totals : 5.28 in.

I don't know where that band came from last night, but the creeks and roads around here looked just as bad as they did during the floods last month.  We had numerous road closures this morning.  

I woke up to a full rain gauge at 5 inches.  That was some heavy rain. I don't even know where that puts us for the past couple of months, somewhere in the range of 20-30 inches, I'm sure some areas closer to 40.

I don't know where that band came from last night, but the creeks and roads around here looked just as bad as they did during the floods last month.  We had numerous road closures this morning.  

I woke up to a full rain gauge at 5 inches.  That was some heavy rain. I don't even know where that puts us for the past couple of months, somewhere in the range of 20-30 inches, I'm sure some areas closer to 40.

That mess hit me too. got at least 4" here. It was a narrow band of storms that formed out of nowhere, and trained over the same areas north of I-20. Columbia proper got nothing last night.

That mess hit me too. got at least 4" here. It was a narrow band of storms that formed out of nowhere, and trained over the same areas north of I-20. Columbia proper got nothing last night.

I'll be honest, it was raining harder last night at my house than any point during the fire hose last month, it just happened to be over 2 hours instead of 10.  It was extremely loud.   My commute this morning took over an hour because of road closures, and the creeks I went over were every bit as high as they were last month.  The traffic circle in my neighborhood was completely inundated with mud and debris worse than last time.

Well guys, 4 more inches from the last system here in Easley. The totals from all these systems is really crazy. 4 inches is a major rainfall that is fairly rare but we are getting them every other week. Over the 47 day period ending yesterday - I've had 25 inches of rain - more than 1/2 inch every day. I know some people had that in 36 hours during the flood and that is ridiculous, but a half year's worth of rain in 1.5 months is nothing to sneeze at. So happy to see some sunny days showing up on the forecast, and FINALLY some cooler weather. Just need a good freeze to get some of theses bugs out of the way!

I'll be honest, it was raining harder last night at my house than any point during the fire hose last month, it just happened to be over 2 hours instead of 10.  It was extremely loud.   My commute this morning took over an hour because of road closures, and the creeks I went over were every bit as high as they were last month.  The traffic circle in my neighborhood was completely inundated with mud and debris worse than last time.

Same here. you could hear the rain hammering the side of the house, and the roof as well. the lightning and thunder was persistant too. Part of a road near us was covered by water all day long. never seen so much standing water around here in my life.

Well guys, 4 more inches from the last system here in Easley. The totals from all these systems is really crazy. 4 inches is a major rainfall that is fairly rare but we are getting them every other week. Over the 47 day period ending yesterday - I've had 25 inches of rain - more than 1/2 inch every day. I know some people had that in 36 hours during the flood and that is ridiculous, but a half year's worth of rain in 1.5 months is nothing to sneeze at. So happy to see some sunny days showing up on the forecast, and FINALLY some cooler weather. Just need a good freeze to get some of theses bugs out of the way!

ive literally have had a meter(3.3 feet) of rain since late September.

Archived