• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY/North Country + adjacent ON, QC, VT: End of Fall/Into Winter!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sun is out here in Bayberry...few flakes!

That's nuts. Radar looks like you would be getting it also. FWIW AFDs mentioning a bit of a southward move this afternoon/eve...

Though it always seems that models have lake bands too far south off of Lake Ontario. We shall see.

That's nuts. Radar looks like you would be getting it also. FWIW AFDs mentioning a bit of a southward move this afternoon/eve...

Though it always seems that models have lake bands too far south off of Lake Ontario. We shall see.

Remember, the radar is shooting quite a ways up into the column....those returns you see over me are falling "into" the convergence centerline, thus the flakes over me at 1500' are ending up on the ground a few miles to my north....it's what makes the "miracle" of LES intensities!!!  All the flakes that form "want" to fall in one area....the center of the band!!

so many forecasts had me in the sweet spot down here in madison county, 18+ or

so.  the band was here for a short while this am, but has since settled in north of us,

just came across this webcam in sylvan beach..  looks like it's hammer time there!

i don't know how to capture some of the video, but right now it's S++

Foot+ here in Hannibal today. Just came from oswego and the road home closer to hannibal was down right scary. Last 5 miles couldn't see the front of the truck. Hardly anything in and around Oswego.

Glad you posted, I expected over a foot in Hannibal by now as the heaviest part of the band has been right over your area.

Archived