Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 4 Weather tracking the forecast

SACRUS

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much rain does the 12z GFS show for Friday night into Saturday?

For fri night into sat? Zero. However 12z GFS and Canadian agree the 4th is a fairly garbage day now. Especially around fireworks time. Really love these mean troughs in summer time guys!

Well the Z-100 weather report says perfect and sunny. So we got that going for us. ..this is what the deal is when your at the base of a trough. You just never know when/where showers will set up until almost game time. Like yanks said the other day- who would have guessed the storms from early wed morning.

Yeah, the Euro is now introducing showers on the 4th to go along with the easterly flow that the models

have been advertising for a while. It keeps temps on the cool side in the 70's for highs just like last year

on the 4th.

http://www.weather.gov/media/okx/Climate/CentralPark/4thofJulywx.pdf

Blue I will be between Neptune and Franklin playing volleyball all day regardless if it's 65 and showers or 80 and sun.

Blue I will be between Neptune and Franklin playing volleyball all day regardless if it's 65 and showers or 80 and sun.

Cool. Pacific was one of my favorite beaches where they have the concession stand set up. They did a great 

job with the new boardwalks over the dunes from Neptune to Pacific. 

It was pretty wild how Sandy swept the huge boulder off the Roosevelt jetty.

You can make it out in this sunset photo I took back in 2010 just right of the sun.

Go away a few days and the forecast rapidly turns to garbage.  Anyway long range guidance right with overall weakness/torugh in east and missed timing of trough retreat (now Sunday).  Hopefully we can salvage some of the day...

Cool. Pacific was one of my favorite beaches where they have the concession stand set up. They did a great 

job with the new boardwalks over the dunes from Neptune to Pacific. 

It was pretty wild how Sandy swept the huge boulder off the Roosevelt jetty.

You can make it out in this sunset photo I took back in 2010 just right of the sun.

attachicon.gifoct10set2.jpg

Not to turn this into a Sandy thread but this was a shot of my friends car on Laurelton. I told him to put his hand where the high water mark was.

post-5412-0-66291500-1435894453_thumb.jp

Upton on Saturday. Look for this language to change. Hope everyone enjoys the "comfortable patern" at your BBQ.

IN ANY CASE...THIS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A WASHOUT...BUT THE

CHANCES OF A MOSTLY SUNNY DAY DOESN`T LOOK TOO HIGH AT THIS POINT.

WENT SLIGHTLY COOLER THAN A MAV/NAM MOS BLEND FOR HIGH TEMPS.

Archived