• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
June Banter

mackerel_sky

I've got access to just about every movie and TV show ever made. Quite a few come from Russian servers but HD is HD. I asked my wife to name a TV show she thought wouldn't be there. To her credit, she named the worst show in the history of TV. From the good old 1960s, the unforgettable, My Mother the Car. Did a search and the whole first, and thankfully only, season was right there ready to stream. Watched the opening scene from the first episode just to confirm it was really there. All the Disney movies from Dumbo to Frozen. Grandkids love it

wow very nice!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got access to just about every movie and TV show ever made. Quite a few come from Russian servers but HD is HD. I asked my wife to name a TV show she thought wouldn't be there. To her credit, she named the worst show in the history of TV. From the good old 1960s, the unforgettable, My Mother the Car. Did a search and the whole first, and thankfully only, season was right there ready to stream. Watched the opening scene from the first episode just to confirm it was really there. All the Disney movies from Dumbo to Frozen. Grandkids love it

"Shane"?

Somebody needs to invent a better AC unit! If the best they can do is cool the outside air that comes into your house , through the condenser , is 20 degrees, that's pretty much useless on 100 degree days!

We had colder air years ago, but it was destroying the ozone layer.

I can't remember the last time, if ever, I have experienced temps in the high 90s with dewpoints in the mid 70s.

Then you haven't spent much time in CAE have you  :lol: 

Somebody needs to invent a better AC unit! If the best they can do is cool the outside air that comes into your house , through the condenser , is 20 degrees, that's pretty much useless on 100 degree days!

I went out today and purchased "energy saving" blackout curtains for both living rooms, my bedroom and my son's bedroom, trying to help the a/c unit cool it down in here. I just got this months bill and it's almost at 5 bills.......I don't even want to know what this next months bill will bring  :(     :fulltilt:     stoopid portals   :weep:   

Then you haven't spent much time in CAE have you   :lol:

I went out today and purchased "energy saving" blackout curtains for both living rooms, my bedroom and my son's bedroom, trying to help the a/c unit cool it down in here. I just got this months bill and it's almost at 5 bills.......I don't even want to know what this next months bill will bring   :(     :fulltilt:     stoopid portals   :weep:   

Hes pretty new to KCAE.    

5 Bills? Holy cow.

Then you haven't spent much time in CAE have you :lol:

I went out today and purchased "energy saving" blackout curtains for both living rooms, my bedroom and my son's bedroom, trying to help the a/c unit cool it down in here. I just got this months bill and it's almost at 5 bills.......I don't even want to know what this next months bill will bring :(:fulltilt: stoopid portals :weep:

These winter heating bills will be just as bad! This is CAEs year for big snows and cold! Everything will miss to my south!

Your Jitterbug is apparently offline. :(

Wow.  So I did a bit of tweaking and increased my speed and activated good old Jitter.

Last Result:

Download Speed: 447360 kbps (55920 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 25832 kbps (3229 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 3 ms

Jitter: 1 ms

Wow.  So I did a bit of tweaking and increased my speed and activated good old Jitter.

Last Result:

Download Speed: 447360 kbps (55920 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 25832 kbps (3229 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 3 ms

Jitter: 1 ms

Excellent work!

Statistically speaking, it is very unusual to have that many attacks here in such a short time.

Since 2000 NC has averaged 2.4 bites a year so we are 200% of our yearly average....but we have seen years with 5 attacks although I don't think they ever have been this close together.

You yell "barracuda", and everybody says, "huh, what?". You yell "shark", and we've got a panic on our hands on the 4th of July

You'd think people would just stay out of the ocean and get in the pool! I mean if I was going down to a NC beach anytime soon, I would keep all this sexiness out of the water, I like all my appendages, and if ankle deep is not safe, all bets are off !!

^I'd characterize as an unsually high number over such a short period but wouldn't go as far as saying it is a major statistical anomaly unless I could see the actual NC attack dates of the past. Is there a list somewhere?

The water is warmer than normal. Is there a correlation?

^I'd characterize as an unsually high number over such a short period but wouldn't go as far as saying it is a major statistical anomaly unless I could see the actual NC attack dates of the past. Is there a list somewhere?

The water is warmer than normal. Is there a correlation?

This article says it could be because of more sea turtles. 

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20150625/ARTICLES/150629832

Archived