joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2015 General Disco

snowlover2

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Rainman, lol at calling a high of 58F suicide weather. Rain/drizzle, wind and 40s is suicide weather, though, I think most of us would agree.

That's the worst weather possible. Give me 85 degs and sun over that any day. 58 is to warm for snow activities and to cold to do anything else outside. That is why Fall is my least favorite season. Any temperatures between 35-60 are terrible for outdoor activities.

That's the worst weather possible. Give me 85 degs and sun over that any day. 58 is to warm for snow activities and to cold to do anything else outside. That is why Fall is my least favorite season. Any temperatures between 35-60 are terrible for outdoor activities.

+1

If 58 is too cold to do anything outside then you're in a coma and not moving.

I swear people have gone soft.  It's weird.

If you see my videos you know I'm not soft. It's more of a preference than anything. I don't like the feeling of being cold or having that "chill" in the air. (Especially from May-Oct) Humid and warm is far more favorable for my liking. Back to topic, KBUF picked up 2.5" of rain on Sat-Mon which wiped our deficit clean. Looks like things get a tad warmer each day this week.

Archived