12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Model discussion for May

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man..wholescale shifts north and west today on every single model with the good rains. hopefully that's the last shift NW..one more and it leaves most of SNE out of the good rain

Another example where everyone should have been listening to you all along.

Drought begets drought and Kevin's TFS > Mets

Another example where everyone should have been listening to you all along.

Drought begets drought and Kevin's TFS > Mets

Quite the contrary Tyler..I was hoping models were right..but have been very wary of the big rain forecasts  but Phil is on it.

CapeCodWeather.Net ‏@capecodweather  10m

Latest ECMWFshows heaviest / steadiest rain is NYS/ NNE Sun-Tue....still some much needed rain in SNE, but interesting shift

Man..wholescale shifts north and west today on every single model with the good rains. hopefully that's the last shift NW..one more and it leaves most of SNE out of the good rain

bummer. Enough rain to ruin the drought chances yet amounts nowhere near extreme. Plus cold temps to boot. Wire to wire meh.

I'm not too worried about only getting 0.1" unless the whole thing went to Quebec city. NE winds with WAA pattern at the very least is a good sheet rain pattern around here locally. I don't need flash flooding either. Let the flash flooding wash away some bridges in VT and upstate NY.

I'm not too worried about only getting 0.1" unless the whole thing went to Quebec city. NE winds with WAA pattern at the very least is a good sheet rain pattern around here locally. I don't need flash flooding either. Let the flash flooding wash away some bridges in VT and upstate NY.

Pony tails and O's springing to life and wrapping themselves around bridge railings and trees?

Threadex has the CON record for 6/1 and 6/2 at 51F and 52F respectively. Coldest is a couple of 49s...last achieved in 6/9/1956. So maybe an all-time June record if things break right?

Would prob need pretty decent rain all day...and also have to contend with the cheap 05z high on Sunday night.

Threadex has the CON record for 6/1 and 6/2 at 51F and 52F respectively. Coldest is a couple of 49s...last achieved in 6/9/1956. So maybe an all-time June record if things break right?

are you trolling? several model runs and potential NW bumps left. the ridge is dominant

If this was winter..we would be nose diving into the Ct river after thinking we were getting feet, while MPM to Dendrite  worried about qpf only to end up the bullseye with massive amounts.

If it was winter, you'd be telling everyone how the models are underestimating the high pressure to the north and that models will trend back southeast with the bullseye.

Archived