joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Possible snow->rain->snow? event, Tuesday-Thursday 3/3-5/2015

famartin

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro still looks like close to 6" at TTN on a 10:1...  assuming the 34 surface is a little warm on the EC, still think it changes over around 6Z and the 0.57" after that is snow.

Here's the GGEM, btw:

attachicon.gifGGEM.gif

However, GFS has double that. If you average it comes to 8 or more inches. May be just may be this is our storm :) Glass half full

Nam was actually maybe a hair south at 18Z - actually pretty noticeably south on the West side of the state. It actually looks slightly better snow-wise for the city due to a quicker changeover - but that's judging by sim radar. Someone who has the time to look at soundings can confirm

Yup, I figured 18z GFS would continue the southward movement.  Might have to pull back on my thinking of 4 to 6 inches of snow in Upper Chester, Montgomery and Bucks counties for tomorrow night into Thursday event.  Will wait to see if this trend continues in the 0z suite.

Yup, I figured 18z GFS would continue the southward movement.  Might have to pull back on my thinking of 4 to 6 inches of snow in Upper Chester, Montgomery and Bucks counties for tomorrow night into Thursday event.  Will wait to see if this trend continues in the 0z suite.

I need 1.6" for a 40" winter

That better happen :gun_bandana::snowman:

Archived