joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thumpidity Dumpity or SWFiter Rainer 3-4/3-5 storm

Ginx snewx

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's me, but I don't see anything too exciting to bust positively. Seems like it's been the same thing all along. A few inches more or less, than some rain. Wednesday is a lot of leftover torch aloft so any breaks will warm us up nicely. 

Since I'm missing the meh event tonight, I hope I can muster something from Wednesday.

Winter is likely to finish as a B- at the Pit.  Bring on spring.

Meanwhile, off to Epcot today.  It can only be better than yesterday's steady rain and 60's at University.  There's still a good chance showers, but we managed a few peeks of sun this morning and are progged to hit 80.   Fly back tomorrow a.m.

Since I'm missing the meh event tonight, I hope I can muster something from Wednesday.

Winter is likely to finish as a B- at the Pit.  Bring on spring.

Meanwhile, off to Epcot today.  It can only be better than yesterday's steady rain and 60's at University.  There's still a good chance showers, but we managed a few peeks of sun this morning and are progged to hit 80.   Fly back tomorrow a.m.

Ha, we got 8-12" of rain in six hours yesterday just 2 hours to your south

I feel like the anafront wave is tredning in the wrong direction right now...it's gotten more squashed and SE int he past 24 hours.

I'll be surprised if we see more than an inch or two out of it...and won't be shocked if it's a whiff. Maybe it will trend back better today.

Yeah no surprise on the SE trend seeing as the SWFE has been trending colder and further south. Everything lately ticking south, so see no reason why that piece would buck the trend and come further north. To get hit by that one, probably need the SWFE to be further north.

Yeah no surprise on the SE trend seeing as the SWFE has been trending colder and further south. Everything lately ticking south, so see no reason why that piece would buck the trend and come further north. To get hit by that one, probably need the SWFE to be further north.

you usually post the GGEM when it shows rain in SNE, surprised you have not posted it

I don't think much has changed since yesterday. Looks like some snow (maybe a few inches?) to rain and then we are in a mild regime Wednesday with any breaks of sun bringing us well into the 40s. The Euro op was no on the anafrontal, but the ensembles were a bit more bullish.

Probably a pretty classic, run-of-the-mill front ender...2-5", rain/ice/rain.

Just rain inside 495.

I feel like I may get more from the Wed. system than from tonight. 3-5" front end followed by a bit of freezing rain and then cold drizzle.

Wed has started to look pretty good..esp for pike region northward into SE NH.

Archived