joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thumpidity Dumpity or SWFiter Rainer 3-4/3-5 storm

Ginx snewx

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had my mind made up that that was the better potential since early yesterday.

Not by a ton because neither is overly impressive, but a bit more.

It probably will be better for you compared to this. It's too bad we don't have a north of Maine, but should be a decent snow for you I think, even down by me. 

Is it like 3-6/4-8 front end..then ice then 34 light rain flashing to snow?

2 to maybe 4 front end? Perhaps spot 5 in SNH or nrn MA.  It's because the system isn't really juiced..not necessarily because of mid level wamrth.  It's a trade off to not getting a ton of rain too. I know you don't want to hear this, but it could be breaks in the overcast with temps in the 40s Wednesday. It's March with a warm BL.  It won't take much. Perhaps it stays cloudy and near 40. In any case, verbatim the 12z euro infuses more of the s/w energy out in the southwest and allows better srn stream influence and hence anafrontal stuff. We all know how fickle they can be, but the Canadian has it too. 

oh I am sure he crushed to hear he"ll hit a whole 38 after 3 days ago people calling for biblical rains and 50 degree temps. The winter that just keeps on giving and giving

Well I had to account for the cold bias of his thermometer ;). Pretty sure he should hit at least 42F Wednesday if clouds break up as they did last time a week ago.

Archived