• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Into Not A Morch Pattern Discussion

Damage In Tolland

Well it still could be cold and active here, but the ridge retros west off the west coast, so that is changing. I'm not suggesting warmth or anything. It might get tougher further SW.

Yes sir, you guys in New England should still be good for cold and snow, but south of you guys, well I see some problems with the view that it's just going to continue to be really cold and snowy

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walking today I was seeing the snow melting in the sun running down the street into shadier spots where it was freezing. Pretty cool to see but a lot of black ice forming.

I noticed it when I was driving.  Shade for the retention win.

Current ocean temps suggests coastal peeps are going to have some rough days this spring while inland locales are warm and sunny.

That's a good point.  Spring was the worst when I lived in Maine.  We had a piece of land in Bethel.  I remember driving there in April and it was bright sun and well into the 70's up there.  I returned to Bath that afternoon and it was clouds, fog in the 40's.

I also remember the Memorial Day parade when I was wearing a winter hat.  Just awful springs on the coast.

a lot of people thought winter was over yesterday

lol.  The 7 or so hour "torch" to the low 40's. Basically I think I lost what I got Saturday, and Sunday morning, and that was really about it.  I took a video walking around the property in snowshoes yesterday a.m.  Still 30" depths around.  Amazing stuff. 

Archived