Epic/Historic Snow Cover Picture Thread

Mr. Windcredible!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the house man. Sweet pics.

Agreed!

Thanks.

Hopefully it will be on the market soon and you can make the move.  Don't let the high oil bills fool you, or the numerous cracks that show up from the blasting in the quarry next door.

1799 homeowner agrees.

NatLoop.gif

One of many loops this winter that made me want to vomit.

There's a been a few winters that I had the shoes on, first week of March.  Definitely not this deep though.  Amazing stuff, although I feel there will be major losses during the week.  But, it is March, and the seasons must move on.

I looked at my data and seems maybe 2001

Whats the story with the photograph that Ginx posted on the beach?  Are those icebergs from the city pushing snow into the ocean?

Was that from somewhere in New England?  When was that taken?  I've never seen anything like that - it looks like something from the shores of Alaska.

Whats the story with the photograph that Ginx posted on the beach?  Are those icebergs from the city pushing snow into the ocean?

Was that from somewhere in New England?  When was that taken?  I've never seen anything like that - it looks like something from the shores of Alaska.

Seriously. I had same thoughts.

That's in Welfleet on the west side of the elbow of Cape Cod. That is ice.

• 2 weeks later...

This was on Route 56 in Leicester where you can see the Worcester Airport, about 1100', its just flat fields on the sides of the road but the drifting must have been incredible. I drove by a couple night before I took these pics and it was the day after a storm and windy, it was a whiteout driving through this stretch, they must have had to spend a lot of time pushing snow to the sides this winter.

IMG_5313.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

Archived