Epic/Historic Snow Cover Picture Thread

Mr. Windcredible!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bb9rkuf2b9w1ph9/IMG_20141213_163256638.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtobbh1e57kmtmn/IMG_20150222_153410637_HDR.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xbrkbd036ybn9uc/IMG_20150222_145252300_HDR.jpg?dl=0

Again not sure if you can all see these, but the last one is me in front of a 6'+ snowpile last week, and the first two are from Dec 23 and the last week...just a scale of how much fell here in the last month

Was able to redeem myself a bit after the major loss of all of my photos pre 3/1/15.  These are from yesterday (3-2-15).  I find it useless (at least with my property) to show snow depth shots without something to compare it to prior to snow being on the ground.  So, some of these have epic snow with a similar shot of what is there without snow.

03IX219.jpg

(The porch is about 30" off the ground on the right end, plus another step down of about 6" to the driveway)

UTq336N.jpg

(Note the hedges in the front that are buried around the house.)

LRGadpI.jpg

gskJkGg.jpg

(Note the 40" high stonewalls buried, and the granite posts which are about 48"-50" high)

C1ozCyE.jpg

JMDHPJx.jpg

(Note the burried cone in the foreground where I do my measurements.  Also, the buried 4' plus high stonewalls in the back at the maple tree.  That large mound of snow to the left is where I shove off the flat roof.  That's the pile that lingers into April.)

cTA0YRT.jpg

Was able to redeem myself a bit after the major loss of all of my photos pre 3/1/15.  These are from yesterday (3-2-15).  I find it useless (at least with my property) to show snow depth shots without something to compare it to prior to snow being on the ground.  So, some of these have epic snow with a similar shot of what is there without snow.

03IX219.jpg

(The porch is about 30" off the ground on the right end, plus another step down of about 6" to the driveway)

UTq336N.jpg

(Note the hedges in the front that are buried around the house.)

LRGadpI.jpg

gskJkGg.jpg

(Note the 40" high stonewalls buried, and the granite posts which are about 48"-50" high)

C1ozCyE.jpg

JMDHPJx.jpg

(Note the burried cone in the foreground where I do my measurements.  Also, the buried 4' plus high stonewalls in the back at the maple tree.  That large mound of snow to the left is where I shove off the flat roof.  That's the pile that lingers into April.)

cTA0YRT.jpg

excellent essay and comparison, great shots bro

03IX219.jpg

UTq336N.jpg

So classically New England. Some day...

Archived