Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 17 Miller A Threat

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOCK IT UP!! You've been NAM'd!

I agree this is all about where the northern most band sets up. People in that band will be happy and possibly even over preform. 4-6 in that band just north it's 2". Right now I think that band is for Monmouth and maybe the extreme south shore. Even further south then me. Could it be long beaches day?

For you guys hoping that band in PA is gonna move NE, just a heads up.

US National Weather Service Pittsburgh PA

**9:00pm Radar Update**

A band of moderate snow (outlined in white) is currently set up between Pittsburgh and Morgantown and is dropping snow from just east of Zanesville, OH through Wheeling,WV, east to Latrobe, PA. This band is expected to gradually move south and east over the next several hours bringing additional snow accumulation for areas around Morgantown, WV and through the mountains of PA/WV/MD.

The edge of the snow (marked by the red dashed line) has crept north of Pittsburgh, stalling just south of I-80. From here, the edge of light snow will stay stationary for an hour or two before slowly retreating to the east-southeast. At this point there is very little possibility of accumulating snow near and north of I-80.

The same heavy radar echoes that were just north of saint Louis seem to want to hit NYC later tonight. You can clearly see that heavier radar return around Harrisburg, Pa.

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/exper/mesoanalysis/new/viewsector.php?sector=16&parm=thck&underlay=1&source=1

Nice pick up. May split Mid town and Staten Island. Need to monitor this the next few hours

Archived