• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 17 Miller A Threat

Zelocita Weather

I wouldn't sleep on a bit of a north trend especially for the areas just inland away from the coast (nothing huge, but enough to suggest something more on the 3-5 or 3-6 range).  It looks like while the flow is quick/progressive, the high presses off just enough to the north.  

I would NOT discount the possibility of a north trend as we approach this event - the trend most of the winter has been north plus just a few days ago the models were hinting at possible mixing issues in portions of the metro - indicies do not support a suppressed solution at this time and model guidance for the most part has been unreliable to say the least this winter right up to the last minute ............

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would NOT discount the possibility of a north trend as we approach this event - the trend most of the winter has been north plus just a few days ago the models were hinting at possible mixing issues in portions of the metro - indicies do not support a suppressed solution at this time and model guidance for the most part has been unreliable to say the least this winter right up to the last minute ............

I concur.  The models have been showing tremendous variance/spread from run to run in terms of placement and evolution.  I do think that the "mix" solution of a few days ago can probably be tossed, but changes for a significant event for coastal areas is very much in play.

Archived