Newest Member
    northernriwx
2/12-2/13 Potential

EasternLI

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Brunswick has 14.8

I have 18.2 here in Edison so far...we avg about 23. The poster from metuchen who is a trained spotter I believe has 17-18 so far. Not great but much better then a goose egg. We have had snow cover for a while now.

we should be able to reach the avg of 23 easily - even with a poor pattern and a positive AO and NAO the rest of the way . Should be able to squeeze an inch or 2 out of each of the next too LP's developing too far east

New Brunswick has 14.8

I have 18.2 here in Edison so far...we avg about 23. The poster from metuchen who is a trained spotter I believe has 17-18 so far. Not great but much better then a goose egg. We have had snow cover for a while now.

I'm at 22.0" in Metuchen - are you sure you're only at 18.2"?

What happened to the foot you were predicting yesterday ?

I bet you won't be able to find where I called for a foot of snow from this yesterday.....because I never did. Not sure what exactly making things up does for you.....unless maybe you confused me with someone else? A couple days ago I did say that I believe the period from February 12th right through the first part of March will be very snowy. And I do.....so until that's proven wrong, it's not wrong. If it is proven wrong, then so be it. It's our best chance at snow moving forward

Archived