joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid FEB through March Threats/Snow Storms

mitchnick

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just shooting for an inch or 2....it's the best we can ever do with these things

anything is a bonus vs. what the models were showing as recently as 12Z-18Z yesterday

it's cool how you did a 180 on your thoughts from being up front in the winter cancelers to being up front on the long odds cash in. 

pattern change showed up on the models

coming from one of the biggest hedgers on the Board, I'll take that as a compliment though  ;)

not sure what that means but ok. may the luck be with you.. you'll need it with these. 

not sure what that means but ok. may the luck be with you.. you'll need it with these. 

predicting the unpredictable can get pretty unpredictable

on a different note, all the snipping around here gets pretty sad and tiring 

sticking with wx analysis and guessing would keep this place a lot more rewarding

predicting the unpredictable can get pretty unpredictable

on a different note, all the snipping around here gets pretty sad and tiring 

sticking with wx analysis and guessing would keep this place a lot more rewarding

lol..you have been behind most of the complaining and snipping the past week. But I love ya anyway:)

I'm not seeing anything that would qualify as good. I'd be happy to see 578dm heights.

we get one good run(last night 00z) and then instead of building on them...the next several runs is a disaster. We havent had 2 good straight runs of anything this year

We've had a continuous string of clippers....why will things change after these two? Just curious as to the thinking.

because the operationals have all been throwing the SW moisture out our way, and they have been supported by their ensembles

timing, strength, exact track are, of course, unknown

we haven't seen anything coming out of the SW since the screwgey pattern started, so that's a change

we'll see....it may or may not yield us something, but it's different

we get one good run(last night 00z) and then instead of building on them...the next several runs is a disaster. We havent had 2 good straight runs of anything this year

Models are not programmed to come up with a most likely and stick with it until compelling information comes in which would necessitate a change. They are programmed to cover all bases.

Archived