Newest Member
    amirah5
2-1-15 to 2-2-15 Snow and Mix to Snow Storm

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very hellacious.

Fella: I was looking at their all time top 10 snow storms and they are very low compared to us east coasters. #7 through #10 all are around 14" we get that like once a year or two on average.

If they get 20" it will be #4 or greater

They'll fall short...I hadn't refreshed the radar. But I think they were at something like 15 4 hours ago.

Very hellacious.

Fella: I was looking at their all time top 10 snow storms and they are very low compared to us east coasters. #7 through #10 all are around 14" we get that like once a year or two on average.

If they get 20" it will be #4 or greater

Yeah they rarely get storms of more than 10 or 12", but they 2-4 and 3-6 like nobody's business

I have no choice I blew my engine last week. Having my driveway plowed would be a first for me. Fluff bomb and maybe I try to shovel the 100' of driveway. Lol.

...i don't have a way to get my snowblower to you as my trailer is snowed in. ... but if you have the ability to come and get it (and bring it back), you're more than welcome to borrow my snowblower to clean up your driveway.

Just don't blow up my engine too.

Why wouldn't anyone like a cool trend? North of the pike is locked in to 8-12" regardless.

The cooler trends are huge for borderline areas

Changes absolutely nothing for anyone north of the pike, nothing

Just getting home from SB party. Seems trends R our friends? S Cst thoughts for totals?

Archived