Newest Member
    joxey
2-1-15 to 2-2-15 Snow and Mix to Snow Storm

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much. I'll be surprised if I taint here

There's clearly no taint in New England, anywhere. The flow is so fast I don't see much room for amplification, and you would need a pretty sizeable shift north for taint. I think this is an easy forecast without much room for error pike south. (8-14). I would go 6 to the NH border too at least.

There's clearly no taint in New England, anywhere. The flow is so fast I don't see much room for amplification, and you would need a pretty sizeable shift north for taint. I think this is an easy forecast without much room for error pike south. (8-14). I would go 6 to the NH border too at least.

I don't think we see much amplification either, What we could see is the energy ejecting out of the south a hair stronger and the confluence to the north a tad weaker then you could see a further north track at the surface

I don't think we see much amplification either, What we could see is the energy ejecting out of the south a hair stronger and the confluence to the north a tad weaker then you could see a further north track at the surface

All that will become much clearer tonight. I noticed a few models have a Low diving out of W Canada into the W states as our Low approaches. How does the speed of that affect this storm?

Archived