Feb 1/2 Obs

nj2va

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>

I do not know where LWX comes up with this

• Sunday

A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
  • Sunday Night

Snow likely before 1am, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
  • Monday

Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Lol...good question

Lol...good question

I know, right??  On the point-and-click for my area (SS/Chevy Chase area), it has for Sunday night: "Rain and snow before 1AM, then snow and freezing rain.  Low around 24."  And for Monday:  "Snow likely.  Mostly cloudy with a high near 26."  Now I know the point-and-clicks are automated, but WTF is up with the reasoning for that forecast?

Looks similar to 12z to me thru 45.. maybe a little slower with the main body mainly. low forming over Mo. 

We're getting close to the point where any jog south will be offset by a jog north the next cycle. I haven't seen a single thing since I woke up that leads me to believe were in the game for much. A little on the front and maybe a touch on the back and a big S sandwich during intermission. 

We're getting close to the point where any jog south will be offset by a jog north the next cycle. I haven't seen a single thing since I woke up that leads me to believe were in the game for much. A little on the front and maybe a touch on the back and a big S sandwich during intermission. 

Yep..... just bored on a Friday afternoon killing time. The run sucks. ;) 

Archived