joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/27 Winter Storm - Round 3 - Discussion Thread

Heisy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends what you mean by work out well....based on the analysis usually results in a significant storm and sometimes double digits.....so all relative of course as points to the east and northeast will do better in these but.....am thinking between the higher amounts from the clipper and the noreaster we will not be doing too shabby out here by Tuesday AM.....but what do I know I leave it to the professionals at Mt Holly

They don't work out much for your location, but where I sit I feel pretty good right now.

Depends what you mean by work out well....based on the analysis usually results in a significant storm and sometimes double digits.....so all relative of course as points to the east and northeast will do better in these but.....am thinking between the higher amounts from the clipper and the noreaster we will not be doing too shabby out here by Tuesday AM.....but what do I know I leave it to the professionals at Mt Holly

#1 you are right they often do work out for our locations.  (not exactly the same but close enough....)  I wouldn't trade my location for lower/closer to the coast ever.  I'm sitting at 25.4" for the season already :D  Our locations usually get something decent from practically EVERY threat, we aren't all or nothing here. 

Quick question, was February 10, 2010 a miller B?  The one that hung out off of the coast of NJ and dropped 19~20" of wet snow on most everyone around here.  (it was the 2nd big storm out of the 3 that hit our area that February)

Great point Darth!
That was indeed and we did get 18.3" of snow out of that one....so sometimes Miller Bs do indeed work out for the burbs....I also added it to the list

#1 you are right they often do work out for our locations.  (not exactly the same but close enough....)  I wouldn't trade my location for lower/closer to the coast ever.  I'm sitting at 25.4" for the season already :D  Our locations usually get something decent from practically EVERY threat, we aren't all or nothing here. 

Quick question, was February 10, 2010 a miller B?  The one that hung out off of the coast of NJ and dropped 19~20" of wet snow on most everyone around here.  (it was the 2nd big storm out of the 3 that hit our area that February)

Archived