Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
JAN 23-24 anyone ?

DTWXRISK

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does look colder- however, I have a hard time seeing how it can stay that cold when the onset of the precipitation is attributed to WAA

edit: like all the way until hr 36, there are southerly winds over the area. Although I can't help but to be intrigued haha

I'm just glad we don't have to pull an all nighter..even if we luck out and get some snow/mix in the mid evening, by "bedtime" we'll be in the tropics...

true.. esp since i have saturday forecast. it may be almost done by the time it goes up. :D  plus there's the sunday all nighter coming.

It does look colder- however, I have a hard time seeing how it can stay that cold when the onset of the precipitation is attributed to WAA

edit: like all the way until hr 36, there are southerly winds over the area. Although I can't help but to be intrigued haha

Huh?

Huh?

What I'm saying is most of the precipitation occurs at hr 30 when the center of the low is around the south carolina- north carolina border. Without an area of high pressure to the north, I have a hard time seeing how it stays cold enough for snow when a LP to the southwest of the area would bring southerly flow. Its not until Sat at 12z that the LP is off the coast and the winds are northerly which would allow cooler temperatures.

Archived