• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Foxboro Weather--Patriots Game

LIJohn

36-39 and rain during the game. Probably the worst conditions possible for the fans. Cold, wet, miserable

Something pretty close to that during that night time game against San Fran 2 or 3 Decembers ago.  We were bundled up fairly dry until idiots around us kept moving around, ultimately messing up my water tight seal around me and my son.

The fact that their team is probably going to the superbowl makes it okay

p

that's the kind of attitude that makes me nervous about this game. I hope we're not looking past a formidable opponent in the Colts.the rain should help neutralize the passing game for both teams I would think and being at home I'm sure that would favor New England

p

that's the kind of attitude that makes me nervous about this game. I hope we're not looking past a formidable opponent in the Colts.the rain should help neutralize the passing game for both teams I would think and being at home I'm sure that would favor New England

If the patriots lose its because they turn it over or have an injury. Realistically, they should not lose this game. Its a failure if they do

p

Kind of the way the Steelers looked past the Pats in 2002...or how the Pats looked past the Jets just a few years ago, even though they beat the crap out of them in the regular season?

Keep in mind, these are fans looking past the Colts.  I do not think the Pats are doing that.

Keep in mind, these are fans looking past the Colts.  I do not think the Pats are doing that.

no kidding lol

Colts are pretty difficult to pass on and easy to run on, I don't think the pats will get to fancy, maybe go pass heavy on the first 8-10 scripted plays, then I would anticipate power running w both backs (more Blount if he is healthy) and Gronk and who ever is not on the side of Vontae Davis

36-39 and rain during the game. Probably the worst conditions possible for the fans. Cold, wet, miserable

Was at all the AFC Championship games in the 2000's The libations and adrenaline take over they will be fine unless your a .............

If the patriots lose its because they turn it over or have an injury. Realistically, they should not lose this game. Its a failure if they do

Yes, It will be self inflicted it that happens

I think we play Green Bay in AZ

I would love the rematch and think we would come out on top if it happens on neutral turf, But i think it will be seattle

Archived