gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
1/5-1/6 clipper system

Thundersnow12

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

00z NAM more or less holding serve across the board compared to 18z.  Noise level changes.

Main or best band in Indiana shifted south (compared to the 12z run). We're in the crosshairs now. 

EDIT: actually, best might be just south of us...not that we don't do well.

Love tropical tidbits, but their snowfall maps are the pits. Here's the 0z 4km NAM total QPF. (has some contamination in parts of MI and OH from what's happening tonight/overnight). Apply whatever ratios you wish.

Also, I saw it earlier in the thread...but don't pull for us in the LAF with this one...with respect to getting a 6" snow. We had 4 of them last winter. We're not that worthy. All well wishes should go towards cyclone and Hawkeye ending their drought.

Love tropical tidbits, but their snowfall maps are the pits. Here's the 0z 4km NAM total QPF. Apply whatever ratios you wish.

attachicon.gif1:5 0z 4km nam qpf.png

Also, I saw it earlier in the thread...but don't pull for us in the LAF with this one...with respect to getting a 6" snow. We had 4 of them last winter. We're not that worthy. All well wishes should go towards cyclone and Hawkeye ending their drought.

Yeah.. That drought has been sickening to say the least.. Good luck to them!

ALL of you ( over to Buckeye ) look gold.

If the lake can keep pumping out here i'll be fine.

sucks the way this is weakening east.... but I won't complain, the trajectory and track is just about the best we could ask for. Lock that in and qpf details will work themselves out, good or bad.

Don't like this trend at all. A weakening storm as it moves east has classic underachiever written all over it! I'm going w/ 1-2 in our area.

Yeah.. That drought has been sickening to say the least.. Good luck to them!

ALL of you ( over to Buckeye ) look gold.

If the lake can keep pumping out here i'll be fine.

Right on.  

And yeah, hopefully the lake provides for you...even though I know it's fickle at times. But not a bad second option to have. 

LOT's new snowfall map as of 8:41pm.

Right now 3" seems a safe bet. Hoping for a stray heavier band to run through this side of the metro as some point.

Really surprised DVN's southeast counties are not in a warning now.

TotalSnow2_Fcst.png

Archived