Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the eff do we go from a suppressed storm to a rainy cold front in just a few runs? This winter is an unmitigated disaster. I'm starting to lose patience. Spring isn't far off...

It's called "we suck", not a chance in heck we get snow event this winter. We can live vicariously through the MA and Boston.

Well, I went and bought a sectional last night to go in my movie room and it's being delivered on Super Bowl Sunday.  My confidence wasn't very high on a snowstorm when I set up the delivery...:)

But I feel a little better about it today for some reason.  I just checked the 12z gfs and 12z cmc and saw some good things.  The fat lady isn't singing yet.

Well, I went and bought a sectional last night to go in my movie room and it's being delivered on Super Bowl Sunday. My confidence wasn't very high on a snowstorm when I set up the delivery...:).

But I feel a little better about it today for some reason. I just checked the 12z gfs and 12z cmc and saw some good things. The fat lady isn't singing yet.

Man, the fat lady hasn't even say down for dessert yet. You better reschedule!

Yay, perfect timing, wedge looking good, models don't see the cold, underestimating the strength of the wedge, it'll change, we still have 7,6,5,4,3,2 days to go , the NAM came in colder and wetter, it's the NAM at 48 hrs let's hug it, dynamic cooling, it's just one run, eps looks good, op runs suck , go with ensembles. Expect all will be said over next few days! :(

Archived