joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though mby netted 2 solid off this one, in central eastern Rutherford, it was a very frustrating storm. Frustrating due to the large split in totals across my county.

However, I would take it in a heart beat again!

I hear ya bud, Ive seen some crazy rain/snow cut off lines in the northern sections. Camp Creek on 226 at the county line ive seen amounts range from bare ground, light dusting, and 3in within half a mile. I believe elevation is reason there. But would glady take a repeat, if not we can always take a short ride up 221 were all our fantasies come true!

Sent from my iPhone

Even though mby netted 2 solid off this one, in central eastern Rutherford, it was a very frustrating storm. Frustrating due to the large split in totals across my county.

However, I would take it in a heart beat again!

I hear ya bud, Ive seen some crazy rain/snow cut off lines in the northern sections. Camp Creek on 226 at the county line ive seen amounts range from bare ground, light dusting, and 3in within half a mile. I believe elevation is reason there. But would glady take a repeat, if not we can always take a short ride up 221 were all our fantasies come true!

Sent from my iPhone

No doubt man. I have made that drive a good many of times just to see snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find Harrah's

Leavin for two nights, leave tomorrow morning. Heck i stay for free, got coupons in the mail every other month. Seriously folks, if you wana gamble, staying's on the house there. They wont YOUR MONEY lol Hey just like with these storms, you win some you loose some. But to get out for a few nights you cant beat it.(

This model has never been right. If any other model is close to this, then you know that model was chillin with the NAVGEM that afternoon getting drunk and high for its run at 00z. If you want a bomb to occur, you don't want the NAVGEM to be showing a boom.

The Euro isn't too far off. :yikes:

BTW, we need more OBS like the following:

TWCblsn.jpg

No doubt man. I have made that drive a good many of times just to see snow!

Sent from my iPhone

Ive made a many snow chases to grandfather,carvers gap back to beech. Got pictures of 8ft drifts on the roan...POWERSTROKE FTW!!!! I didn't drive through eight but was pushing one rooster tail out the back....you talk about fun!

Archived