joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That wad the fault of the pessimistic people like you. I still got a two hour delay out of it for work. And there were problems on the roads. So, at least it was something.

Good lord. Now I have magical abilities to influence the weather. Well you better listen to everything I say now. Starting with the Thursday/Friday storm being a nonevent unless you like rain.

I was never pessimistic about that one. :)

Nope!

The first thread I started on a weather board was for the March 1-2, 2009 snowstorm.  I started it on February 21, 2009.  Quite far out.  I thought I had the mojo until I tried it again, and it ended in epic failure. :lol:

(FWIW, I don't really believe in mojo and I don't think it matters on lick who or when a thread is started as far as sensible weather is concerned) ;)

Come on,you've been a member here since 2010, you should know the rules.

I said the newcomers, too. And this is a pretty new thing. If it is a rule, then it should be in writing so that everyone knows it. The only way people know now is if they happened to have read it in a thread. It is just a suggestion to make it clear for everyone, including new posters.

I said the newcomers, too. And this is a pretty new thing. If it is a rule, then it should be in writing so that everyone knows it. The only way people know now is if they happened to have read it in a thread. It is just a suggestion to make it clear for everyone, including new posters.

me meme mememememememememem!

If you get a Day 7 or 8 super consensus like with Hurricane Sandy, then you can start a day 8 thread. Almost every subforum on here started a day 8 thread for Hurricane Sandy.

Your lack of knowledge of the rules after all these years is just as bad as your ability to read the model data.

I wasn't talking about me. I was talking about the whole board. If there is something new now about the threads for storms starting 3 days out then I think it would be good to have It in writing for e everyone to know, especially new comers. Just a suggestion is all.

Archived