12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was an attack?   :lmao:    btw.....we live in the SOUTH and do not really care if BWI and DC(or TX) are below normal in their snowfall

I don't even know why you're trying to argue this with me, it was a personal attack and you know it "pot meet kettle"...

That's an attack? Um ok. Well i've never uttered a word to you before until now and i think you are being a bit over sensitive.

This attitude is totally unnecessary. He said nothing wrong.

I was addressing the BWI & Washington DC snowfall in reference to pack who claimed this was somehow a 2009/10 redux, it was wrong... If anything, the negative attitude many have expressed on here for the past several weeks due to the lack of snow is entirely unnecessary at this point in the winter, much less seeing this begin all the way back in mid December. It's getting old and that's why I am upset...

I forget you haven't lived through snow droughts before. Let's have this discussion after NoVA scores on three events over the next week or so. I have seen this many times before, I know how this story ends.

It's the banter thread, we are supposed to whine here :-)

I've been here since the mid-late 1990s, & I've seen in that short span of time more than my share of completely snowless winters in Fayetteville...

That's an attack? Um ok. Well i've never uttered a word to you before until now and i agree with her. I think you are being a bit over sensitive.

This attitude is totally unnecessary. He said nothing wrong.

Save yourself before it's too late and you are labeled an internet bully/wicked witch like me     :lol:     :P

I'm afraid you are going to have to repeat, Attack 101.

But...but....but......ugh     :(      :rambo:

As much as this winter sucks, I'll give you 20:1 odds, you don't get skunked. This clipper will probly be enough! But I like the enthusiasm of cancelling winter on Jan 20th.!

It will be north of us by the time it actually happens.

Pack was already canceling winter before Xmas, smh...

Best verified call to date, regarding frozen precip.  We have had one decent cold shot, so we can't say we didn't have winter, I guess.  Still plenty of time, but so far, Pack's been right on the money.

I don't even know why you're trying to argue this with me, it was a personal attack and you know it "pot meet kettle"...

I was addressing the BWI & Washington DC snowfall in reference to pack who claimed this was somehow a 2009/10 redux, it was wrong... If anything, the negative attitude many have expressed on here for the past several weeks due to the lack of snow is entirely unnecessary at this point in the winter, much less seeing this begin all the way back in mid December. It's getting old and that's why I am upset...

I've been here since the mid-late 1990s, & I've seen in that short span of time more than my share of completely snowless winters in Fayetteville...

To the first bolded......it's a statement....get it correct....but of course you can never be wrong  :lol:  :violin:

To the second bolded.....grow up  :weenie:

Yeah, ok, just so we get this straight, you do realize that Washington DC and Baltimore have been well below normal snowfall-wise this year, it's not even close... I seriously doubt you even take the time to look @ these things before spouting garbage like this pack.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/LWX/CLIBWI

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/LWX/CLIDCA

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/lwx/climate/bwi/bwisnow.txt

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/lwx/climate/dca/dcasnow.txt

So much for that 2009/10 redux...

The incessant whining from some on the forum has been pretty hilarious...

and us here in the wnc mtns are even more below normal. And most places over here average more snow than DC and Baltimore. Personally, I hope they don't see a flake.

Unless you haven't paid any attention to the large posts I occasionally throw on here...

Unless you don't pay attention that you continue to press an issue that you are clearly wrong on. Did you introduce yourself to Kettle?

btw.....have you ever found a hat that fits your head?  That's a lot of ego to try and cover  ;) 

You had absolutely no business stepping in and making a snide comment like that to me...

Do you even know what, pot meet kettle, means? You told backpacker that he was spouting garbage.

I seriously doubt you even take the time to look @ these things before spouting garbage like this pack.

So much for that 2009/10 redux...

The incessant whining from some on the forum has been pretty hilarious...

A few minutes later you started whining about being attacked by Buckeye for her "pot meet kettle" comment. That is the textbook definition of, "pot meet kettle". Stick to weather.

I know in the past we have had days around my area like today and yesterday with temps in the 60s and sun, only to be followed by snow not too long afterwards. Hopefully, we can get the pendulum to swing the other way starting next week.

I hope you're right.

Archived