amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Wednesday/Night Storm Obs

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snowing really nicely...I can't believe I might make the bottom end of my 6-10" range for here..but I'll take it! 

It kind of feels like beating the Jacksonville Jaguars 9-6 in overtime or something. A really ugly win. But a W beats an L.

Bands keep growing, getting stronger.. Actually kinda shocked. Well modeled too, and they didn't back off.

That good bunch we had back then was not better served by breaking us up into all these regions.

I loved sharing in threads like this.

I will never ever forget your driving skills in DC, almost killed Jerry and I, think of all the wisdom these whipper snappers would have missed. Lol

FYI no fun and games in NH per folks up there.

Looking south and east 10+ miles we can see power flashes in the night sky. No power here. Black Friday could mean "pitch black." #NHwx

I know one guy in NH who is thrilled about it :unsure:   But I haven''t seen him in hours..maybe the power went out in MHT. .

I will never ever forget your driving skills in DC, almost killed Jerry and I, think of all the wisdom these whipper snappers would have missed. Lol
FYI no fun and games in NH per folks up there.
Looking south and east 10+ miles we can see power flashes in the night sky. No power here. Black Friday could mean "pitch black." #NHwx

This deformation (or whatever it is) continues to rot over me. Still some pretty good light to mod snow out there.

Past 10" ..maybe 10.5".

The Berkshires are buried... 15"+ numbers popping up and still snowing.

Congrats Rick, you rocked this one. You felt it and knew it would be yours. Enjoy the snowshoeing

Seeder feeder in Western Maine getting smoked, SR and SL will be awesome this long weekend. Friday might be coldest day so far. Will, Euro sheets on invt?

Meh on the Euro...it's there, but not as impressive as the past couple runs.

It does have weenie snows for a chunk of SNE tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Archived