Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Wednesday/Night Storm Obs

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the DEVIL'S Storm - Some Wintry Precipitation but mostly ALL Sleet that only slasts a few hours to create havoc on the roads (Worse than snow in all ways) and now it's been Hours and Hours of the True Devil: 33/34* F and Rain.  Muck and Crap Everywhere.  

The only good thing here is that people learn in these storms that Straight Snow is FAR better than things associated with Not-Snow.    

As hard as this is to care about, here's my report - 

1.5"   

Pete is actually east of that band on radar by a little bit..if he is in west chesterfield. Becket is under it.

Mpm may actually be on razor's edge of that band as well, i remember where exactly his wunderground site is on map

Peru to Savoy directly under that band that "loves" setting up out there

MPM is NW of Shelburne Falls,Pretty sure him Berkshire East and Pete are in it.

Geo, I used to be in North Wilmington, kind of near you.  I was over on the other side of 93, off Andover St.  Moved to Andover Country Club about 2 years ago, but feel like i spend more time at work on 114 in North Andover. 

Anyway, I'd guess about 2 inches here, but it's been pretty well compacted to an inch or so.  Doing nothing at the moment.  Not much of a snow storm, but should make for a pretty Thanksgiving and the Turkey Day football games have a bit of an interesting element added into the mix now. 

Archived