• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thanksgiving Week Storm (Wed/Wed night)

ORH_wxman

I (and others) did consider the 18z run suspect ("NAM needs drug-testing") and speculated why it was suspect ("how it handled convection by Carolinas").

How ironic that it could have been more accurate with the warmth than 0z NAM.

My only point is a little humility ("grasshoppers")... my own expectations were always very low for mby, but this still has been an extremely difficult high-impact forecast for eastern MA, pros or hobbyists alike.  :drunk:

In any case, I hope you do well tomorrow!

This 0z RGEM is it for me. Congrats those in CNE. Coastal, Messenger, Cpick and others in eastern SNE, we'll have ours this season.

Man what a roller coaster of emotions we are in for tomorrow, I'm just trying to get NW for this storm, I'm pretty much cooked in Melrose

I'm looking at either Berks or NH than coming back Thursday by noon (not eating till 3 or so turkey day)

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but I'm playing it off it's last run...it def ticked colder than 18z.

I'm still going with the Euro I think.

It almost had to cool a bit from 18z. >0C still gets pretty far NW. Confirms that I'll see plain rain for a good part. Maybe Ray to say Andover can hold onto the mid levels for longer.

Now thinking 2" or less here.

It almost had to cool a bit from 18z. >0C still gets pretty far NW. Confirms that I'll see plain rain for a good part. Maybe Ray to say Andover can hold onto the mid levels for longer.

Now thinking 2" or less here.

The warmest model cooling off to less obscene warmth now confirms that you will see a warm solution tomorrow and less than 2" of snow?

I'm a little puzzled by that line of thinking...I won't join you on that I don't think.

Archived