joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thanksgiving Eve Nor'Easter OBS ONLY

TeleConnectSnow

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just can't but a flake here so far this year. I would like to just break the damn ice for the season

brother its only thanksgiving tomorrow. I got a very good feeling when the cold and snow arrives it will be something to remember. the pattern going deeper into December looks awesome! we will get ours trust me. this was typical for November, elevation snows and cold and rain along the coastal plain.

brother its only thanksgiving tomorrow. I got a very good feeling when the cold and snow arrives it will be something to remember. the pattern going deeper into December looks awesome! we will get ours trust me. this was typical for November, elevation snows and cold and rain along the coastal plain.

well said, I'm also very interested to see how my TC does in the snow

Just had a round of sleet here in Long Beach. The swiss cheese appearance on radar makes me think I might have to keep going without seeing snow past this event.

You will see 5 flakes as that band near PHL/TTN comes through. I saw about 10 flakes mixed in with my sleet/rain earlier even if LongBeachSurfFreak doesn't believe it lol. What a crappy day we had on the south shore. Lots of rain/sleet but it was as expected.

You will see 5 flakes as that band near PHL/TTN comes through. I saw about 10 flakes mixed in with my sleet/rain earlier even if LongBeachSurfFreak doesn't believe it lol. What a crappy day we had on the south shore. Lots of rain/sleet but it was as expected.

I believe now after seeing the nice winter scenes on the north shore!!!

It's snowing aloft now here so the column is finally cold should get down to the surface with the next band

Rain, sleet and snow now in Cobble Hill Brooklyn

Mitch,

I'm on Thompkins Place, between Kane and Degraw, Court and Clinton. I remember you posting and very young DT posting on an eastern (not sure of the name) forum over 15 years ago. It was a pretty good before the caziness started. 

Rich

9 times out of 10 that ends up being the case...temps have also held on the mid 30s

I'm down to 32/30 so temperatures aren't really a problem here, but there's just no precipitation left. 

White Plains has had .97" QPF, so definitely a little less than the Euro and a lot less than the NAM. Storm had a lot of showery areas and subsidence zones. 

Hard to get significant backside snows here though I do remember February 14 2014, January 27 2011, and of course XMAS 2002.

Archived