joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thanksgiving Eve Nor'Easter OBS ONLY

TeleConnectSnow

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, down here in west chester I had thundersnow. Great storm so far still ripping but r/s line is closing in

Location? Just curious as my cousin is in Westchester and when I spoke to him 30 minutes ago he said its a light to maybe mod at times, very wet but has not heard any thunder.

38* Rain w sporadic pellets mixed in. Kings Park

Can anyone in Somerset County confirm that the heavy band that just came through there was snow?  And was there any thunder?  According to dual pol it looks like the sleet line is JUST southeast of there.

Heavy snow. My friend is in Bridgewater NJ. I came to caldwell earlier for holiday. But my father is home and leaves near me southern morris county tip... THUNDERSNOW my friend! 30 dbz bands of snow in the area!

http://www.wunderground.com/weather-radar/united-states/nj/caldwell/dix/?lat=40.85501862&lon=-74.27783966&label=Caldwell%2c%20NJ

Can anyone in Somerset County confirm that the heavy band that just came through there was snow?  And was there any thunder?  According to dual pol it looks like the sleet line is JUST southeast of there.

Yup, all snow and it continues.  I heard no thunder tho.  Sleet line about 15 miles SE, hopefully makes no more progress.

I'm Somerset by New Brunswick, and the snow is meh. Lots of rain mixed in, 1.2" of slushy accum. 

Archived