12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December-winter is finally here!

weathafella

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the NAM is frowned upon in this establishment in the long range, but it is useful to lean us in the way of the foreign models or the GFS model, in terms of which one is closer to reality.  Honestly the GFS is alone in its more progressive northern stream disturbance and in which keeps it from diving southward across the Midwest US.  What this means is I don't know quite yet, but it could lean the envelope towards a more amplified flow pattern.

I know the NAM is frowned upon in this establishment in the long range, but it is useful to lean us in the way of the foreign models or the GFS model, in terms of which one is closer to reality.  Honestly the GFS is alone in its more progressive northern stream disturbance and in which keeps it from diving southward across the Midwest US.  What this means is I don't know quite yet, but it could lean the envelope towards a more amplified flow pattern.

0z GFS not at all interested

Ugh, its warmer for Saturday too.  It was looking marginal but that's certainly more of a rain or sleet type event now...it was looking like a possible advisory level snow earlier. 

If there is one thing, I don't know if its related to El Nino or not, but these events have been bumping a little warmer and wetter as we get close to hour zero.  Definitely a trend to watch this season so far.  Saturday is actually now a sneaky high QPF event with 0.5-1.25" across New England. 

Nothing of note through hour 120 on the 0z EURO, storm is  weaker and further east. Considering I can barely keep my eyes open, probably won't make it to the second event to see if there's anything interesting there, someone else will have to fill in for that now or in the morning.

Archived