• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December-winter is finally here!

weathafella

But they did have an extended torch if I recall..not 2 days in the 40's..with more cold afterwards

The cold for mid week has been on models for awhile but it has just trended colder. It wasn't a continuous furnace. The warmth for next weekend looks muted on the latest runs. That is probably where the biggest change has happened.

Either way. I think we still have to wait until mid month to see a real winter pattern set back in. Hopefully we can turn the event next week into more snow but it's an uphill climb south of CNE and esp S of the pike.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty boring and hedging above average through mid-month, then it looks like a much more favorable pattern after...but weeks 3/4 have had their fair share of problems.

The entire euro suite ain't what she used to be particularly in the longer range but I guess as things shuffle in the pacific that's expected.

you need to get a Twitter account

Nice stats but I have twitter....I refuse to follow people and here's why:

1. At work, I have to act on 80-150 emails a day.

2. At home I play....and as such I need to back off the info highway outside of wx and other things of personal interest.

2. At home I play....and as such I need to back off the info highway outside of wx and other things of personal interest.

meh, I only follow weather people, a quick check takes um 60 seconds, best info out there, free, why the hell are you getting 80-150 emails a day, geezus thats nuts, or are they the work typical group reply all stuff. If thats the case I get about 50

meh, I only follow weather people, a quick check takes um 60 seconds, best info out there, free, why the hell are you getting 80-150 emails a day, geezus thats nuts, or are they the work typical group reply all stuff. If thats the case I get about 50

Long story. A lot of levels of responsibility from national to regional to local.

Looking out at the remaining snow in Princeton....still pretty .

I do Facebook. I'll start wasting more time if I get myself addicted to Twitter. I can read people's feeds (such as JB) without actually joining.

Man, I really like the odds of a white xmas.

Was just thinking this. Seems the pattern should be setting up by then.

Let's make it 2 for 2 white holidays

That would be the first time since 2005...had a White T-day and a white Christmas that year. Same in 2002.

I'd like to have a White Christmas that isn't ruined by a Grinch Storm though...like 2007 and 2008 were white Xmases but it was like a 5 or 6" battle-hardened glacier because of Grinch Storms right before...and of course last year where we had this 2" crust layer. Not as nice looking as snow hanging off bushes and Christmas decor. Still beats a brown Christmas for sure, but it would be nice to avoid that crap.

Archived